The World Business Council for Sustainable Development in its publication Making Good Business Sense by Lord Holme and Richard Watts, used the following definition.
Corporate Social Responsibility is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large
Number of ways through which corporate can involve in helping the less privileged community.
- Take up a project – for the long term collaboration to undertake heart operations
- Encourage their employees to sponsor and match the grant to Needy heart foundation
- Provide technical support and other printing and publicity costs
WHY YOU WANT TO CHOOSE NEEDY HEART FOUNDATION TO DONATE:
- Every single donation by you reaches directly to the beneficiary. NHF never utilizes donations specified for its administration cost.
- You have access to view foundations audited statement on line
- You can meet the patient whom you are sponsoring during the treatment.
- The founding members carry a very rich experience in management, financial administration, and cardiac surgeries from reputed Indian and international institutions.
- Within a short span of time the foundation has undertaken over 1800 successful timely heart operation to give new lease of life with the support of philanthropists and likeminded people.
- The foundation undertakes surgery and treatment in reputed institutions with state of the art facilities and the country’s best talents to ensure quality treatment and good results with even complex operations
Integrity and commitment of the trustees :
- All the trustees have good social standing and are accomplished individuals. They are leaders in their area of work with impeccable track record.